The dashboard is the main overview screen for the Farm Management web program and displays a general overview of all sites. Select the All Sites tab to display a list of the currently connected sites or start typing the farm name/code to sort through the list.
Select a specific site to view the associated information for that site.
In the centre of the dashboard are widgets. These display area by acre/hectare, average yield by crop and the proportion of products used by litres/kg.
Widgets can be turned on or off using the right hand task bar, apart from the Daily Forecast.
In the top right hand of the screen is the toolbar; this is displayed on every screen. From here, you can select:
- Notifications: As well as receiving an email when a user is invited to see a new site, a notification will appear in this page and a red ‘badge’ will show to highlight it.
- Settings: Selecting this option will open another tab on a user’s web browser. The list of options within this page depends on the level of subscription. As a minimum, a user will have Profile where they can manage their personal details, such as password and contact details.
- Help: This provides access to the Farm Management Help guides
- Log out: Select this if you want to exit the program.
- Views: See Views within User Help.