There are 16 report types in Greenlight Farm Management:-
Click on the report names to see more details.
- Spray Plan: Generates an accurate printable spray sheet, with compliance information and data tables for the operator to fill in and sign off.
- Fertiliser Plan: Generates a printable report of plans created.
- Seed Plan: Generates a printable report of plans created.
- Inspection: Generates a report of all or selected fields, inspections and notes for the selected period.
- Activity: Generates an overview of all spray activities, chemicals/water used, operator and machines involved.
- Summary Programme: Provides a report of all programmes published to your site.
- Detailed Programme: Generates a report of any additional nutrients added to the selected crop.
- Order: Provides a printable report of the orders made.
- Cost Analysis: Users can create reports based on the financials relating to Plans and Activities, including products used and operational costs.
- Gross Margin: A gross margin report can be created in order to display costs and incomes.
- Product Use: An overview of the crop protection products applied to your site’s crops.
- Cropping: A report that enables you to review current and historical cropping on your site or a selection of sites under your subscription.
- N-max Summary: Shows a summary of all planned and applied nitrogen applications, alongside N-max limits for each crop type.
- EHD: (Earliest Harvest Date) This report is based on activities/confirmed plans only and is particularly useful for fruit growers with short harvest interval restrictions.
- Nutrient Planning: Generates a review of nutrient requirements, soil analysis and fertiliser applications by crop.
- Stock Summary: Shows stock levels of all products in store with a summary of all quantities received and used during a selected period.
To generate your report, use the filters down the right of the screen.
Each time you amend a filter, the report will automatically update and populate the screen.
Please check the drop-down boxes to ensure the correct settings are applied before continuing.
Things to note:
- Changing the season drop down will automatically change the dates to that season.
- The 'Generated on' date can be removed by de-selecting the below report option:-
- Loading times will vary depending on how much data you are requesting and your internet connection.
- To filter by specific fields/plans always click Deselect All first and then type your filters
- Ensure that the filter is showing the correct season/year, remember:
- Current Season is anything that has a planted date before today and a harvest date after today (i.e anything that is actually in the ground on the date you are on)
- A planting date of tomorrow won't appear under current season until tomorrow.
- Crops harvested prior to the date you are on, will fall under that year, not the current season.
Once you are satisfied the report settings are correct, you can Download, Email, Export CSV or Print your report:
Please note: Export CSV is only available on some reports - Export CSV will show on their tile when it is.
For details on how to do this, see the Download/Email/Export/Print Reports article.