Once you've added your stock, you will need to keep it up-to-date by adjusting stock in and out.
To do this, from the stocks page, select the store and click on the product you wish to adjust:-
Then click the Adjust Stock button in the top right corner:-
Once here, you can add and update the following:
- Date of Adjustment - When the adjustment was applied (defaults to today's date)
- Reason - Free form entry - e.g. stock take, delivery
- Current Stock Level - Shows current level (not editable)
- Increase/Decrease by - How much you wish to adjust the stock by and which way.
- Adjust Stock Level to - Shows the final level of your adjusted stock.
Once you are happy with your updates click Save in the top right to be returned to the product overview screen:-
To remove an adjustment item, simply click the x at the end of the row and click either Remove to confirm the deletion or Cancel to return to the adjustment screen-