To add a Price List, select Subscription:
Select Price Lists then select Add Price List:
Add in your Price List Name and Reference, these are mandatory and should be an easy identifier:
To add a product, select Add Product and then type the name and other details in the new line:
Please note: If a product has already been added, it will not show up when searched for:
In order for the Pack Size to appear when entering an Order, please ensure you enter the SKU number:
Please Note - A SKU will be a user defined entry - usually a barcode or product order number.
To remove a product, click the x at the end of the line:
Once happy, click Save:
- Clicking Cancel will remove any changes since the last save.
- Clicking Delete Price List will remove it from your subscription and any sites where it is applied.
If there are issues when saving, the line causing the issue will remain with a red underscore where incorrect or no information has been added:
- Top Line - No Product entered - Fill in details or click the cross at the end of the line to remove.
- Middle Line - No Pack Size entered - Fill in quantity.
- Bottom Line - No Price entered - Fill in amount.
Once remedied, click save again to return to the Price List home screen.
To learn how to add price lists to sites, click here: How do I add a price list to my site?