Adding multiple crops on Grower Management is available through the Multi-Select button at the top of the crops page.
Select the Crops page, click Uncropped Fields and then click the toggle stitch to enable Multi-Select -
Click on the required tiles to select the fields. Once you have the ones you need, click Add Crop to Selected -
Input the crop details into the pop-up and then click Save -
- The cropping date is taken from the season selected on the 'filter by' section on your crop page. Adding new crops with next season selected will automatically create the crops for that season.
- The multi crop facility can not be used to change one crop to another or delete crops.
- You can select single fields as well as multiple fields.
- When changing dates, ensure you select the 'day' box to confirm the changes.
- If using this functionality to edit crops both Date From and Date To will need to be changed.