Importing Fields from the Rural Payments Agency (England Only)
In this update, we have been working with the Rural Payments Agency to allow you to import your registered field boundaries.. This makes it quick and easy to allocate a field boundary to each of your fields or add new fields and their boundaries.
The import screen can be accessed from ‘Fields’, where you’ll notice a new option to ‘Import Fields’. By clicking on this, you’ll be asked for your Single Business Identifier (SBI) and for you to accept the terms and conditions.
Once accepted, you’ll be able to begin the import process. On the Import screen, you will have a map view of all boundaries that are linked to your SBI.
The fields for the selected SBI will be listed by their NG number, within the Incoming Fields column. If you hover your mouse over the map the NG numbers will also be displayed.
In the Current Fields column, start typing the name of the field that you wish to match to and select as required or click Add new field to add new.
As you begin linking your fields to those within your import, the map overview will begin to change colour in accordance with the key. The colours show:
- Green for Current Fields (fields you already have within Greenlight Farm Management)
- Blue for Importable Fields (new field boundaries you have successfully matched up)
- Orange for Unmatched Fields (fields that are yet to be matched up)
Once you are happy with your import, you can then click on ‘Import Selected Fields’. This button will also show you the number of fields you are about to import. You will then be able to see your new field boundaries within the Fields screen.
In the future, we will be adding the ability to import field boundaries from other third parties and files.
- The Activity Report now shows BASIS (spray) qualifications against a spray plan or activity and FACTS (nutrient) qualifications against a fertiliser plan or activity
- When adding a new field from the crops screen you are now sent back to the Crops screen on save.